Welcome to the 2021 Lower Montgomery County Special Olympics Track Meet at HHHS!
This year's event will take place on Tuesday, May 18 with a rain date of Wednesday, May 19.Important Information:
Lastly, thank you for all of your help in making this event run smoothly. We could not do it without you!Dianne Versak (Hitchens) (firstname.lastname@example.org)Tasha Falterbauer (NFalterb@Hatboro-Horsham.org)Co-Directors
- Please bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- Please add the email address (email@example.com) to your address book.
- All forms can be found on the Forms and Documents page which is linked on the left sidebar on this page. Forms will not be mailed.
- All important dates can be found on the 2021 Deadlines page. These are the dates the forms are due in our hands at HHHS. Please make special note of them. We cannot accept late forms.
- If there are new teachers/ classrooms in your district/ building, please share this site with them and ask them to email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list. While we welcome new participants, it greatly complicates things when they are added after the due date for the letter of intent.
- All athlete medicals are good for three years. Any medicals dated before May 17, 2018 are expired for this year's event. Please utilize the medical checklist prior to sending to us. We cannot accept incomplete forms.
- Photocopy, photocopy, photocopy anything you send- incomplete forms will not be sent back.
Special Olympics 2019
Dianne Hitchens - email@example.com
Tasha Falterbauer - firstname.lastname@example.org