Hatboro-Horsham High School is held its 2022-23 Athletic Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Friday, January 27, to recognize its newest inductees.
A Selection Committee of administrators, School Board members, community members, and current and former coaches and teachers reviewed the nominations to select inductees.
“We are proud to honor athletes, teams and coaches who have excelled in their sport with a high level of distinction and serve as role models for current and future student-athletes,” said high school Principal Dr. Dennis Williams.
This year’s inductees are:
• John Mignon (Class of 1963), Football and Track
• Alan Roatche (Class of 1972), Football and Baseball
• The 1973-74 Boy’s Basketball Team
• George ‘Kip’ Emig (Class of 1984 and current Coach), Swimming
• Julie (Wambold) Blank (Class of 2011), Softball
• Nicole Beck (Class of 2012), Lacrosse
• Kelsey Koelzer (Class of 2013), Ice Hockey
• The 2014-2015 Girl’s Golf Team
• Casey Swezey (Class of 2015), Field Hockey and Lacrosse
• Michael Thomas (Class of 2015), Swimming
Since its inception in 2008, the Hatboro-Horsham Athletic Wall of Fame honors athletes, coaches, teams and others who have achieved athletic accomplishments of the highest caliber, demonstrated leadership or supported athletic programs.